ALL ABOUT ME
Hellooo! I am Jamaine C. Tejoso, 16 yrs old. Born on December 18, 2001. I am currently living in Brgy. Gulod, Cabuyao Laguna. I am studying at STI College Sta. Rosa tooking up Accountancy Business Management (ABM).
My parents are Mrs. Babylyn Tejoso & Mr. Bobby Tejoso. My mother is a OFW, she is currently working at Abu Dhabi and my father is a Company Worker. I have to older brother, Mr. Jasper C. Tejoso and John Bill C. Tejoso.
I am a big fan of make up. Whenever I’m bored, i put make up or watch my favorite vlogger on how to put make up. Sometimes i also watch kdrama and read any stories from wattpad. I love socializing, I always check my Social Media Accounts to be updated. I am also a big fan of Kathniel and someday i want to meet & talk to them personally.
I really loves to sleep everyday. I have a big heart for food and music. Good food and music is life! I eat any kind of food, except bitter & spicy foods. I love wearing black, blue & white outfits coz it’s my favorite color.
As I am studying in STI, I am happy because i was able to find another group of friends who will make my Senior High School days better. I don’t know where life may bring me or what career would i pursue. I just hope to be succesful in life so that i could repay my parents for working so hard just for me to study. I wanted to be succesful so that i will be able to travel the world together with my family and friends.
Comments
Post a Comment